Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm no 'supermom'

Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:1

It is funny when you realize that your children are watching and listening to everything you do and say. I've seen Mackenzie repeat something she has heard me say while she is pretend talking into a phone or playing store..or more recently I have heard her speak up after talking about a current situation that we are dealing with that I had no idea she was listening to.

I am going to try to remember that my children are watching me today and every day.
I need to say please, thank you, treat friends, family, and strangers with respect, and most challenging for me is to try to remember that my daughter needs to see her mother have good self-esteem. I need to not compare myself to others or wonder what they think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment